How to make the most of your visit to Vellner’s
Wow! There are a lot of different types of RV’s and we have a few hundred of them on our 6+ acre lot. It can be overwhelming. Before visiting, you’ll find it helpful to write down a few of the important questions you have so we are sure to answer those for you. Also ask yourself some key questions:
- Do you plan to travel around a lot with your RV or park it for long periods in one place?
- What tow vehicles do you currently own? What are their towing capacities?
- What is it about your current RV, or about the way you’ve been vacationing, that you want to change?
- How many people do you want your RV to comfortably sleep?
- What RVs have you seen that you like and that you think are within your budget?
- What RVs have you seen that you dislike? Why?
- Are there other things you like to take with you when camping (i.e. boat, bikes, quads)?
- What is your price range or monthly budget?
- Where do you plan on traveling? How many nights?
- Make a list of needs (must have) and wants (like to have).
If you’re comfortable with it, take a few moments to sit down with one of our Sales Consultants before venturing out on the lot. A few moments spent identifying your needs and zeroing in on the potential “fits” can save you countless hours of wandering amidst the hundreds of units. Save time and shoe leather!
Visit the GO RVing Canada’s guide to buying an RV: RV Buying Tips & Advice.